I've never officially made any new year's resolutions, usually just broad convictions like "I will get organized this year" or "I won't procrastinate", which I'm not going to resolve to do this year.
However, here are 5 things I'm currently working on doing:
1. Reverting back to my eager-homemaker phase from when we first got married: planning out meals before each week starts, and making a cleaning schedule I stick to.
2. Trying as many new recipes as I can, especially ones from Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
3. Making progress on saving & planning for our trip to Europe (tentatively scheduled for: before kids).
4. Planning regular devotions with my husband.
5. Reading more books on my to-read list.
(photos from our christmas)
It feels like our holiday was so refreshing. We've been surrounded by snow, friends, family, and activities (like cookie-making with our new mixer!). I hope yours was just as good - cheers to 2010 (and to a mild & brief winter, fingers crossed).